Hi Mouse!

Wonder Struck
Wonder if this has something to do with a Themysciran princess?

Clark wiped his hands on his pants nervously-- partly a way to remove some of the grease and grime, but mostly a way to stop his hands from sweating. He'd never had sweaty palms before. It was weird. How come hands sweat? It seemed like an odd thing to happen to a person, but he'd heard the expression so many times before that it had to be normal, or at least normal enough in high stress, awkward, or new situations.
I would say his and Lois’s wedding, but the grease and grime don’t fit. Unless he’s just had to stop a car accident on the way to the altar?

Her eyes had an amused spark to them when she smiled, and her words had the slight lilt of a beautiful, foreign accent when she spoke. He wondered briefly if it was some odd mix of Greek and French when she opened her mouth again. "Hello, Superman."
Okay, Superman *is* meeting Diana Prince. clap

It was hard meeting an idol like this and not making a fool of himself, and he didn't have half the feelings she'd had for him. "Hi. Again. Uh... Wonder Woman?"
rotflol Although, Lois might kill him if she knew he has half the feelings for Wonder Woman she’s had for Superman.

The impulse struck him to tell her his name in a moment of camaraderie, but he clamped down on that secret before he accidentally let it slip. Her name was Diana. It wasn't about her secret identity.
Does he already know his name is Kal-El?

It was hard when his inner eight-year-old was gleefully geeking out over meeting Wonder Woman in the flesh.
Good thing it isn’t his inner thirteen-year-old.

He could feel himself blushing and blushing hard. This was ridiculous. He was a grown man, happily married, with two very important careers,
jawdrop He’s already married? I did not see that coming.
LOIS: mad Neither did I. /brushes dust from Ultra Woman suit/

"I always wanted to be Wonder Woman," Lois swooned a little, smiling up at where Diana had been. Clark smiled softly.
laugh /points towards aforementioned suit/
LOIS: Yeah, yeah, whatever. She’s got the Lasso of Truth!

"Yeah, me too."
rotflol

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "That's right. I forgot you used to have a crush on her."
Well, that took longer than I thought, for her to get jealous.

He had plenty of material on her acting far more shameless in the presence of Superman.
Yes, but when she’s living out her fantasies, her husband is very much automatically involved. If, on the other hand, Superman acted out his Wonder Woman fantasies, his wife would have to be explicitly involved, too.

"Superman, do you know Wonder Woman? Did you know she was real?"
Well, they *were* dating for a while. /points at Love and Capes/

Not one person there wasn't intimidated by her. It didn't help that she's gorgeous, and tall, and powerful, and--"

"--And still nothing compared to you."

It was Lois' turn to blush. "Whatever."
Ultra Woman possibly wasn’t.

"I'm serious, and you know it. I'm married to the woman of my dreams. Who needs Wonder Woman when I've got Ultrawoman?"
laugh

She shot a heated glance at him and bit her lip seductively. "Oh, yeah. I'll let you," she dropped her voice demurely, flicking her eyes up and down over his form, "edit my copy."
That’s a new one! clap

He laughed. "How about a byline?"

"Oh, sweetie," she pat his knee condescendingly. "No."
She’s soooo adorable!

"It will be when I write this up." She flashed her teeth at him, and he grumbled.

"Fine. I can be patient. But you owe me. I was there, too, you know."
Then who got Batman?

"Oh my god-- you took her spin change too, didn't you!"
lol

That a wonderful story!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.