There is so much to explore about this wonderful new story, I cannot figure out where to begin.

First of all, welcome back to the fandom!

He’d just nodded; for this conversation, he’d have preferred to be someplace less public, like his apartment or maybe hers, but she was working and he knew she couldn’t go far. So… Centennial Park it was. At least they’d gotten out of that sterile, soulless building Luthor owned. From the second Clark had set foot in the lobby, he’d felt like he’d been choking on the superficial arrogance of the place.

Exactly! That was my impression of the place! No character at all! You nailed the description of LNN perfectly.

I love the way Clark asked her out on a real date! He stood his ground and fought for the woman he loves rather than give in and have that awful conversation with her later as Superman. No, he told her what she needed to hear. For one night he was not going to share her with the rest of the world, nor were they going to talk about Lex. It is a pity he didn’t do that in the show.

Listening in on Lois’s thoughts on the way home and in the apartment made sense. She was putting all the pieces together about how Lex was manipulating her. Hopefully she’ll put the rest of the story together.

Oh, I am so looking forward to reading this story. Again, welcome back! smile1

Last edited by Morgana; 04/27/18 10:07 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.