Originally Posted by Morgana
Well as per usual I respond slowly. Becoming a Grandma does pull on one's time! hyper

"Well..." Clark's ears began to burn a bright pink as Lucy continued to give him the third degree. Lois did her best to focus on the conversation over dinner, but all she could think about was how blind her sister seemed to Johnny Corbin's faults.

After the Luthor fiasco, it is perfectly understandable as to why Lois is very protective of her sister. The last thing she wants is for Lucy to suffer the pain of dealing with a worthless man. Which sad to say, is exactly what Corbin is ...worthless. Like her sister, Lucy has deep scars from her father's treatment and it is expressing itself in her poor choice in men. Bad background sometimes equals sad outcome.

“I did get some information on Emmet Vale though.” Clark said, pulling his notepad out of his jacket, “I couldn’t locate him, but I did find his ex. I thought she might be worth a visit.”

“Yeah, let’s stop by the police station then swing by?” Lois suggested. Clark nodded his agreement, leaning in to kiss her. “What was that for?” she asked.

“I have to have a reason?” He asked with a smile.

“No.” She leaned up to kiss him once more.

On the other hand, Lois and Clark's relationship is on a definite upswing! dance

Hi Morgana! wave

Glad you enjoyed this one. Congrats again on being a grandma. You make time where you can and enjoy the little one.

Yes, I took some liberties with this one and changed stuff up where I thought it could use some improvement. peep

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube