Originally Posted by jackiek
Yay more to this story!I laughed out loud when Clark says that Lois and Lucy’s relationship isn’t what he thought having a sibling would be like. My husband is an only child and has made this comment about me and my siblings and even our kids before so I can totally see him feeling that way growing up without siblings. I love how Clark assumes Lucy is going to be as pighead as Lois and gives her some advice on how to approach her. He would know, having had to deal with Lois on a daily basis. I’m surprised she’s was able to keep her cool and not tell Lucy what she found out about Johnny so far even after he went missing. Glad Lois was around to help him get away after Clark’s encounter with Corbin.

Aw, thanks jackiek!

Yeah I've taken a different twist with this rewrite. I figured Clark would have more to say on the matter given the difference in their relationship. Lois is showing some character growth in this fic and practicing the art of not rushing in. Clark is showing some growth (well will in Chapter 4 and 5).

Anyway, glad you liked this chapter. I'm posting Chapter 4 now.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube