After finding out about Corbin's criminal past, Lois does everything she can to pull her sister away from the petty thief, but he may be more dangerous than either she or Clark realize.

The episode with Corbin was a deep slice of reality, starting with Perry being very concerned that Jimmy did not produce a particular picture for the Planet. Superman may be a friend, but Perry is still and newsman and Jimmy had a job to do. I was sorry they did not keep this Lucy around, she was much better than the original actress.

Lois stared at the one hundred and seventy-five-foot wheel in front of her with a sign that read, “Niagara Falls Sky Wheel.” The sound of the nearby falls could be heard in the distance amid the chatter of children running and playing around the theme park. When Clark had said he had a surprise for her, she didn’t imagine the surprise being a theme park at Niagara Falls.

Oh! This reminds me of a date with a former boyfriend. He and the Ferris Wheel made my stomach flip! Thanks for the memories! laugh

They walked up to her apartment, and she pulled her keys out to unlock the several locks on her door and turned back to him. There were those butterflies again. “Thanks again for the, uh…” she caught her neighbor across the hall stepping out of her apartment to take her trash out and quickly covered for herself. She made a flying motion with her hand and took a step toward him. “I had a really nice time.”

That was a cute way to end the date. Neighbors are always lurking about!

Clark aimed a blast of heat vision at the robber’s feet, and the officer looked in surprise as metal pooled at the robber’s feet. “He’s a robot….or it is.” He corrected himself.
“ Four thirty-one Metro, requesting back-up at 321 Division street.” the officer spoke into the radio. The robotic man slowed down as he stood in place.

“You might want to page STAR Labs while you’re at it,” Clark instructed.

“A robotic thief. Now, I’ve seen everything.” The officer mused to himself.

Let the games begin!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.