Originally Posted by RJS
I know. Say nice things. Isn't Clark a terrific wuss? And a potentially great stalker at heart who just can't leave her alone for a second.

RJS,

I think you maybe don't understand what constructive criticism is. It's not 'Say Nice things' it's 'be constructive'.

You stated you think Clark's a wuss.

Why? huh What makes him a wuss? He doesn't want to give up on Lois? He doesn't want to give up on the relationship he's been working for for the last three years? He proposed in the first place? What exactly makes him a wuss.

Feli can't understand the criticism and grow from it if you don't give constructive criticism. (ie: elaborate on your points)

Great potential stalker?

He was a perfect stalker in the Pilot, wasn't he? rotflol Flying outside Lois' window and being a peeping Tom? peep Not very Super-manly. I think even Dean threw out a 'Stalker' comment on the commentary DVD.

Not sure what exactly made him a stalker in this fic or episode though. huh Again, elaborate on your criticisms. Give examples. Otherwise, all it is is a negative statement and a writer scratching their head in confusion. dizzy You don't have nice feedback. That's fine. But be sure to be constructive in your criticism.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube