Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Okay, you know how much I love this and I love how it was Jimmy you kept sending the ladies.

Communicate people. Come on, just tell each other how you really feel. But of course that would be too easy and wouldn't make it so funny seeing Clark trying to figure out what is going on.

haha Well, a little bit of misunderstanding helps build good plot points. Don't worry I don't plan on dragging the miscommunication out too long.

Originally Posted by Bean22
Oh wow, so Lois is willing to let her friendship with Clark slide,for the sake of an uncertain shot with Superman? Yeah.. I can see Clark being very angry when he twigs,and very hurt. Learn from the Guy Rule, Lois. Friendship first.

Well, she's still focusing on the fact that Clark told her he isn't in love with her and she feels like Superman feels more for her than just friendship....more comes out in the next part.

Yes, Clark is going to be very very angry with Lois for sticking her nose in his personal life. Fireworks will commence in 000 seconds....

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube