Originally Posted by BJ
I really like how you've started this. I remember when this challenge was originally posted and I loved the idea. Lois finding out about the 'Guy Rules' by overhearing the conversation at the copier was a clever way of introducing the concept to her.

I kept thinking that Clark was going to catch on to her line of thinking, but then I remembered that 'Lois' isn't one of Clark's fluent languages. Can't wait to read more.

Sorry (again) for the delayed response. It's been a rough weekend.

Clark speaks over 300 languages but 'Lois' is still a foreign language he's yet to master. Lois isn't even sure what she's thinking at this point so how would Clark? rotflol

I tinkered with the original concept of someone telling her but thought it'd be more fun to play with the concept from afar. Lois overhears a conversation and is utterly confused. She turns to her guy friends to figure out what in the world a 'guy rule' is and thus creating the tangled web and complicated dance. I should have Chapter 2 up by Thursday at the latest. Trying to rework a few scenes. Hope everyone's weekend went better than mine haha

Mucinex + Writing = Garbled mess you can't make heads or tails out of once you're feeling coherent

dizzy

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube