Hi Tracey! Thank you for posting feedback on this chapter. Now that Lois and Clark have met, you will see them interacting through the rest of the story. How it plays out? RAFO.
devil

I thought it was really interesting the way you had Lois also experience the death of Clark's parents. It's just one of the saddest parts of Alt-Clark's story for me... I love Jonathan and Martha as Clark's sounding board and givers of all the good advice, you know? I just hate that this Clark had to grow up without them. It also makes me want him to get his Lois even more, though, because he needs someone to be there for him and sustain him.

I think this is one of the reasons that I love Alt-Clark so, so much. His was such a tragic and cruel situation, to not only lose his parents, but his Lois as well. Not to mention that his secret was outed by Tempus! The show writers were not kind to him. It's one of the reasons that I always wanted to write a story where *this* Clark meets his Lois. I'm happy to hear that they stayed in character for you in this part, even if you didn't expect it to go down like that.

So Lois and Clark have gotten off on the wrong foot... excellent.
I love your reaction here! Excellent, indeed.

I can't wait to watch them fight falling in love. Some things are exactly the same, in any universe. I'm curious how you are going to have them interact with each other, though, seeing as they aren't partners. I was hoping that Cat would make it not an option and they would have to partner up (really liking Cat as the Ed-in-Chief, though! Brilliant!). The two of them competing for stories might be entertaining at first, but I want them to work together, too!
Maybe they will, maybe they won't.
angel-devil