Hey Mouserocks, I'm so glad that the characterizations are working for you. Something that I seem to do quite often is incorporate one line of dialogue (or two) from the episodes and end up writing a conversation around it. Unintentional, but it works to keep me in line.

Totally wasn't even expecting their first meeting to go like this, but that made it all the more perfect. Lois whacking him upside the head mentally was fabulous, and I like that Clark actually felt it.
grin Yay for surprising you and that goes double if you liked it. So glad you picked that line. It made me smile, too.

Haha, nice bit of roll reversal here!
If all goes to plan, you should see a few more of those reversals throughout the story. /fingers crossed

Ooh, does Cat know something about Lois' powers?
I cannot confirm or deny that Cat knows about Lois's powers at this time. However, my intent was to convey that Cat is an astute observer of people and relationships. She knew that Clark felt something for the Lois that helped him become Superman and that he had looked for this Lois for the past year. Maybe I can add a line or two that makes it clear that she saw and understood that Clark's excitement/joy turned disappointment meant that he was expecting someone else.

Can't wait for more!
The story is 99% finished, so the posting schedule should be a new part every couple of days.

Thank you for the feedback.
B