“Both of you stop treating him like a child.” A heavy voice growled.

“He’s a grown man who has flown all over the world. The ins and outs of Larkin Airport ought to be simple for him to navigate without having to check in with his ‘handlers’.” Professor Bertram Lang looked from his wife and daughter and then to his antique watch.

Haha! Well I'm glad SOMEBODY said it. Clark has a hard time standing up for himself when it comes to Lana. I wonder why that is....

“It will be a great opportunity for *us* as well. Especially, once you get established at the Daily Planet…” She smiled in a seductive, knowing manner and her blue eyes twinkled. “Oh well, maybe that conversation can wait until later.”

Clark was about to speak when the loudspeaker announced his flight was preparing to board.

“Uh, I gotta go. I’ll call you from Pete’s place.”

“Good, don’t forget to start looking for an apartment right away! Living with Pete, would be inconvenient for…us.”

Controlling much???? splat

“Sounds great, let’s go! When we get back I better call Lana and let her know everything is OK.”

Okay seriously Clark seems unable to do anything without asking Lana's permission first. He needs to stand up to her

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube