Goobie

You've developed a really deep story here. The world is populated by characters from canon, but in slightly tweaked situations and with just enough personality differences that they are recognizable, but clearly different. I'm interested to see how the story progresses.

P.S. Napoleon is my favorite person in all of history. I spent several years in college going to annual conventions of the Napoleonic Society of America. Vive l'empereur! smile

Hi There! wave

One of the joys (and dangers) of writing in an Alternative Universe is to change familiar characters enough to add spice to the story without alienating the readers. The second challenge is being consistent throughout. Whew! This is going to be a test and I'm very much interested in your thoughts as to whether or not I carried this out! grin

Napoleon was a fascinating man and it has never ceased to amaze me how he has captured the minds of so many writers. Years ago I attended a Napoleon and the exhibits were simply incredible. Vive l'empereur indeed!

Last edited by Morgana; 08/18/16 04:51 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.