Cuidadora

Hiya! Thanks so much for the thoughtful comment! wave

I love your descriptions of Clark's senses as he wakes from his "dream." Those descriptions are so clear I could feel the sandpaper on his throat and other sensations. clap

Excellent I was hoping would catch that. Clark thinks he had a very vivid dream, but its his body's reaction to being sent back in time. First to keep Lois from going to the Congo and second being sent back to his younger self. No doubt even with his super body, that much time travel would effect him on some level.

I was initially surprised that Herb didn't let him keep his memories, since forewarned is forearmed. And Tempus never plays fair. But then I realized that if Herb sent Clark back in time, maybe Herb would also avoid being caught by Tempus. Or maybe not. Anyway, it will be fun to see what happens.

There is a reason why Clark was not allowed to keep those memories which shall be explained in a future part.

I love the alternate versions of canon characters. I'm beginning to think I may need to take notes to keep them all straight. lol

It should be easier going forward!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.