HI, Michael!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! smile

So, that would be an ‘oops’, then? On the plus side, at least Lois didn’t find them in bed together. *Then* ‘I thought you knew’ would have been *really* awkward.

Mayson: evil

Or they played ‘ADA and Naughty Vigilante’.

She detained him? wink

Yes, but keeping Mayson here won’t make Clark any less embarrassed

Lois: My point exactly.

Yeah, he’ll put his foot in his mouth four times trying to explain why she found him at his professional caregiver’s apartment, suffering from what *could* be an STD.

Only four? He must be getting better.

Well, he *is* a Kryptonian lord. Is having a professional caregiver giving him care considered cheating?

Clark: Um, I thought that was required by law?

Won’t help. Otherwise, she’d already know at least…37 times.

And that's just this week!

That’s easy. When she gets all annoyed at the costume for restricting access during naughty times, it means she wants Clark Kent. If, on the other hand, she suggests he keep it on, it means she is only there for the cheap thrill of…dating a super hero.

rotflol

But now he’s sick and he likely hopes that Lois will *not* kick a sick puppy.

Lois: No, I won't kick a sick puppy. But I might put him down if he's sick enough.
Clark: help

Oh dear. Is it wise to tell her that he can’t marry her because she’s just a baseborn human and not fit to marry into the Kryptonian royal line?

Of course it's bad! He needs to tell her the truth - he's already married to the queen of Krypton.

Hey, what if they develop flu-like symptoms when they tell lies? And now, Clark has managed to *really* make a mess of things and his body is telling him it would rather die than host a person like him?

rotflol

CLARK: *cough* Documentaries. *cough cough*

Don't forget all the, ah, research papers.

What’s he thinking is wrong? Superman’s Girlfriend is calling in the middle of the night. Most likely, Superman took one of the green pills and now has developed some medical issues. Or, maybe, he’s had a zipper malfunction.

It's been more than four hours?

Well, Lois *does* need a maid of honor.

Lucy: Hey!!! mad

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon