Wow--this was amazing, Terry! clap clap clap

Your ability to capture Luthor's voice gave me goosebumps on many occasions. It was so eerily real, so precise--the way that you were able to find his mannerisms, his word choices, his amazingly high perception of himself wink. Oh--and the use of 'Alex'/'Alexander' really had a lot of impact, btw.

I was so easily drawn into the situation. You did such a great job of putting just the right amount of specifics into what was happening. The story's details were 'real' enough to know how serious the situation was for Lex, but you left out the details that didn't need explained, things that would have made Lex's march to death (and his death) more graphic.

Clark's red eyes! Wow--the visual of that notworthy ! Lex so clearly seeing Clark looking at him (as he sits dying), and then knowing at that last moment--his last living breath--that Clark IS Superman. I did not miss the irony that in Lex trying to expose Clark by yelling, he inhales more of what is killing him. Brilliantly played hail.

Amazing job! I'll be looking forward to those stories in the works then smile...
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~