Oh, no! Now, Lois is going to think that Clark told Mayson but not her. That's going to make things worse. Am I the only one who thinks it would've been better if Clark had said, "Yes, conditionally. We'll discuss this when I return from Japan." And then spin into his Superman uniform in front of her and take off? Then again, who knows what would've happened to Lois's unconscious body lying unprotected in the park.

Mayson?! Yikes! No wonder Lois was mad. Clark really didn't handle this well. This was not the way Lois should've found out. I'm agreeing with QoC. Either Mayson must've survived the bomb, knowing Clark's secret, or this takes place prior to that.

Why is Clark sick? Was the meltdown a trap for Superman? Did the Japanese somehow get hold of Superman's space cradle? Why would they want to hurt him? Or is it merely because he spent so much time underground with out replenishing sunlight that he was effected by the radiation? eek Get well, Clark! It's better if Lois kills you when you're healthy.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.