DC! jawdrop You get back here and post a much needed Part 3 wildguy devil ( grovel ).

Wow--I did NOT see Mayson making an appearance in the story (let alone Lois finding Clark--as Superman--AT Mayson's apartment after Clark ditching Lois during a marriage proposal!?!). It's amazing how far from a sweet 'will you marry me?' we've come (and in only one part devil grin).

I am really intregued by Mayson living beyond the car bombing--having discovered that Clark is Superman, and then to take it to that next level and have her (Mayson) be part of how Lois then finds out that Clark is Superman. Really interesting thumbsup!

Yeah...Clark surely did NOT handle this that great. Pretty horrible, even. And I thought he was in trouble with the 'secret identity' thing! Now there's just heaps of hurdles to overcome. Good thing Clark has 6 more parts to put things back into place and happily ever after (I hope love).

Really reeeaaalllly wanting to read more. Just what is that first conversation between them going to be after Clark wakes up? IN the suit, no less! notworthy

Great job!!!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~