Funny thing, how he next runs away
CLARK: Really? You think that’s *funny*?
ER: From a purely aesthetical PoV, yes, yes it is.

Evil Writer: Hells yeah, it's funny! Sorry, Clark!

Oh dear. She’s blaming herself!

Oh course she is. She's Lois.

Oh dear. Are they burning green crystals?

Or making some, a la Breaking Bad?

At least it’s not blood, yet. So the radiation sickness isn’t too far along.

Almost wrote it as blood, to be honest.

Umm…what about decontamination? And is Mr. Hamada emulating western mannerisms as a courtesy to Superman?

The same decontamination he needed after Lex's "leak?" And the exposure to radiation in "Top Copy?" wink

And yes, I figured Mr. Hamada would extend the American custom to him, seeing as Superman is considered an American since he's been vocal about Metropolis being his home.

Huh, wonder who.

Zara: Don't look at me!

Yes, Much better to seduce him, get pregnant after a couple of nights and *then* tell him. He’ll likely still take it as a marriage proposal and probably not run off.

rotflol

A…a…ghost! Clark died and went to Heaven!

Clark: Considering how mad Lois is gonna be, I don't think this is "Heaven."

Of course he’s in trouble. He’s got a Lois and was found in Mayson’s apartment. Also, she *knows*?

Yup! devil

Of course he’s in trouble. He’s got a Lois and was found in Mayson’s apartment. Also, she *knows*?

I'm not certain we ever knew for sure. For all we know, Lucy was sleeping on the couch or on an air mattress in the living room, especially since she didn't stay with Lois all that long.

Thanks for stopping in!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon