Y'ouch. Wow. That was one nasty breakup.

I don't quite see how Lois expected Clark to continue at the Daily Planet (and for them to continue as co-workers or partners) after breaking his heart. I could see him abandoning Metropolis altogether. I could also see him lose his hope, his faith in humanity, and I could see him give up on Superman again. Slowly have the hero fade away. Because without Lois, what's the need for Superman?

Will Lois have to hunt him down once she realizes that it was her breaking his heart that ruined the future? Only someone who had never felt love could believe that love could ruin something rather than make it stronger. For this reason, I pity Lois. Will she also fade away, as her migraines take over, as she dreams about what might have been?

Poor Clark. Superman was always his contingency plan. His fail-safe if Lois wouldn't accept Clark, she would always want his alter-ego. But to find out at once, that she rejected both sides of him. Ouch! That's not something he'll get over very quickly, if ever.

How will you fix this? Do we fast forward to the future where Lois is miserable with some guy named Dan, and Clark is miserable with some woman named Mayson, and Superman no longer exists, because Clark no longer wants to help out the world? Please don't drag out our torment. grovel Fix this soon!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.