[Linked Image]
Okay, here I am. Let's see how this applies... Hmmmm.
Oh dear blush I was actually referring to the link about common law marriage further up in the FDK thread blush But yeah, this one’s fun, too clap

ER: Oh darn. New part to read… /truly distraught over this situation/
EW: /hopes that no one notices she’s out of the woods already since FoLCs are probably hoping that things are going to go very wrong pretty soon/
Yes, Woods is on my list. Hopefully, it’s a short list /eyes RL carefully/

LEX: Free! Free at last. I love this country!
LOIS: How can this be legal?
CLARK: It isn't.
LEX: confused

CLARK: Umm…I didn’t want to appear inconsiderate? After all, she *was* just traumatized by her kitten hiding up in that tree…
LOIS: So was this DEA agent who just lost his partner.
laugh
CLARK: Not! Funny.

SUPERMAN: I'm sorry, Lois, but my common law wife doesn't like it when I date other women.

Is this what you mean?

LOIS: /now Clark won’t be getting any nookie, either/ No.
WONDER WOMAN: Finally he understands his place in this relationship. This lasso is really helpful..

EW: Or did you mean here? This is what I didn't tell you? That they don't ever HAVE a ceremony therefore become spouses via common law.
Umm…yeah…/points to top note about the great misunderstanding that resulted in more happy FDKing blush

CLARK: /isn’t the most observant kind/ We moved in together? When did that happen?

LOIS: Four years ago, or so.
CLARK: In my defense, between heavy prescription glasses and naked Loises in my bed, I’m bound to miss *some* clues.

ER: Wait? You *haven’t* gotten to There’s No Place Like Home yet?
EW: Nope. But I tried. Does that count?
[Linked Image]

EW: /Glaces over to the Nfic boards./ /has left stuff to discover about Lois buried in a dark cave in the woods/ Uh-huh. Sure. Sounds good to me. /now move along. Nothing to see./

CLARK: Right. It's a good thing she can't read my mind, then.
LOIS: Like I would have to have that talent to know that you want to see me naked, among other things.
rotflol clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.