Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I just read an article that stated that common law marriages were still possible in Kansas and in other places (such as Washington DC).
Ah, lookie there, FDK #224 smile1

Sadly, I don't have a new, original idea. But considering your muse's preference to have them do naughty things one really does have to think about it...

[Linked Image] Michael
Okay, here I am. Let's see how this applies... Hmmmm.

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Oh darn. New part to read… wink
[Linked Image]

LEX: Will see… /writes another check to an elected official/
LEX: Free! Free at last. I love this country!
LOIS: How can this be legal?
CLARK: It isn't.

So when other women start to snuggle up to Superman, steal a kiss or a grope, she won’t be mad at him?
LOIS: He's faster than a speeding bullet but he can't runaway from another woman's lips? /has kept the bullets from the bullet proof vest/
CLARK: Umm…I didn’t want to appear inconsiderate? After all, she *was* just traumatized by her kitten hiding up in that tree…
LOIS: So was this DEA agent who just lost his partner.

How about: ‘Aren’t you dating Clark Kent?’ That way Superman wouldn’t be sullied by Lois’s attempts at sexual intimacy with a man other than her boyfriend.
EW: Yeah, that's probably logical... but not as fun a conversation.
ER: You sure? Because he just called Lois the sole instigator in that sex scandal.
SUPERMAN: I'm sorry, Lois, but my common law wife doesn't like it when I date other women.

Is this what you mean?

LOIS: [Linked Image] No.

ER: And what happens once they do get married?
EW: That's a good question. My Magic 8 Ball has said not to tell you.
ER rotflol
EW: Or did you mean here? This is what I didn't tell you? That they don't ever HAVE a ceremony therefore become spouses via common law. Hmmmm. [Linked Image] /checks notes and shakes Magic 8 Ball again/ I think not.

Or she could keep her hands on Superman and they not say anything at all. Like ‘no comment’ to the pictures of Superman absconding with the romantic partner of Clark Kent into Chateau Roberge?
EW: Yea, that would be bad for Superman's reputation.
ER: See? Much better if Superman publically calls her a floozy for throwing herself at him while living with her boyfriend.
CLARK: [Linked Image] We moved in together? When did that happen?

LOIS: Four years ago, or so.

Wait? You *haven’t* gotten to There’s No Place Like Home yet?
[Linked Image]

What I said evil
Thank you. [Linked Image]

EW: Clark's less of a nice guy within the confines of his skull.
ER: Good thing Lois isn’t psychic, huh?
EW: /Glaces over to the Nfic boards./ [Linked Image] Uh-huh. Sure. Sounds good to me. [Linked Image]

LOIS: What is Michael talking about? I *am* psychic.
CLARK: Right. It's a good thing she can't read my mind, then.
LOIS: Like I would have to have that talent to know that you want to see me naked, among other things.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.