Oooh! Catching up hyper
Lucy’s choices in men made Lois’s federal disasters actually look like winning Lotto tickets in comparison.
Then again, Lois’s last fiancé has a rapsheet that’s going to be way longer than Lucy’s ex boyfriend’s.

What was it with Lane women and bad men?
They’re more dangerous and the adrenalin gives things an extra kick in bed?

What if that crazy blonde sold Kryptonite to someone else? Would Clark ever return?
Maybe they need to put up some of those ‘don’t shoot the aliens’ signs?

Investigators say it appears that the man went to the cemetery after hours and had been caught in Sunday’s thunderstorm. The gun he was carrying exploded in his hand, possibly from a lightning strike. Investigators state that the man was lucky that he had worn his rubber-soled shoes;
First Metallo, no Wally? I’m guessing, since Lex isn’t really all that dead, and wasn’t shivved in the prison yard either, there’s no need for super power transference, huh? And Clark’s not going to take Lois in a thunderstorm, either, so we can nix Ultra Woman showing up any time soon, too.

Lois smacked his bottom with her hand. “That’s what I’m going to do every time you apologize.”
laugh

“That’s a bad idea.”
Sexual harassment?

“Because you’ll end up getting used to it and then some day Superman will be somewhere apologizing…”
evil

There was something about that bright skintight suit stretched tightly over Clark’s body that she couldn’t resist. She was only human
So when other women start to snuggle up to Superman, steal a kiss or a grope, she won’t be mad at him?

“How? Do you want to sneak a code word into the conversation? Octopus perhaps?”
With Superman, ‘kraken’ would be better. As in ‘Excuse me, there’s a kraken attacking a supertanker in the bay’.

“How about, ‘Oh, God, woman! No!’?”
rotflol

Lois pulled her car into traffic. “Or he could just call me, ‘Mrs. Kent’. That would shut everyone up, including me.” She laughed.
shock

How about: ‘Aren’t you dating Clark Kent?’ That way Superman wouldn’t be sullied by Lois’s attempts at sexual intimacy with a man other than her boyfriend.

Oh, God! Why had she said that? Now, Clark was going to think she wanted him to propose.
To be fair, her subconscious has been slipping those hints into her thoughts for at least two episodes now. I think she’s ready, even if she doesn’t want to admit it. Just like it was with the pheromones.

“What? Superman can’t make an innocent mistake?”
Because she’s staying with her boyfriend and that’s not something a single lady would do? Maybe they even registered as Mr. and Mrs. Kent in the Lexor. That way, they’d already be legally married in Metropolis.
Hmm…http://sls.colostate.edu/data/sites/1/documents/CommonLaw.pdf Fascinating. They could just end up being married if she’s not really careful now. After all, if Superman pronounces her to Clark Kent’s wife, then it must be true. Superman doesn’t lie.

What if Clark merely called for her in the buff?
confused He’d have Superman ask Lois to undress and come see him? Like she’s his concubine or something of the sorts?

Maybe the more he heard it, the more it would… no, wait. She’d have to be making a pass at Superman for him to use this name. Why couldn’t she just keep her mouth shut?
And what happens once they do get married?

“How about you keep your hands off Superman, and he’ll keep his off you, and we won’t have to say anything at all?” he countered.
Or she could keep her hands on Superman and they not say anything at all. Like ‘no comment’ to the pictures of Superman absconding with the romantic partner of Clark Kent into Chateau Roberge?

“You of all people should know how difficult naming your alter-ego is.”
Boyscout.
Flying Menance.
Alien Invader.

but her story was… and he hated to use this phrase… insane.
Maybe he should try and refrain from calling her ‘insane’ though. Just a suggestion.

Lois believed that lightning transferred… no, not transferred, because he still had them… copied Superman’s abilities into someone else while the hero was taking away a man’s gun?
Like a Xerox machine. One flash of light and it’s all over and copied. They could try it – borrow one of the Planet’s copy machines, carry it to the roof during a thunderstorm, use it as furniture the way Cat had used it with Phil, and when it’s all over, they’ll find out if Lois is now super, too.

Maybe that was the problem. Perhaps the curse only became active should they marry, not if they didn’t.
Well, it *was* done in a time when no reputable woman would give up her virtue outside the bonds of marriage.
LOISETTE: You mean, I could have just absconded with Charles and everything would have been fine? Really? I’ll never let men do the paperwork again. Ever!

He looked up and saw that the car was barreling towards a stopped taxi. “Red light!”

Lois slammed on the brakes and stopped an inch away from the bumper of that taxi. “I’m listening.”
laugh

“No, I just want to get to the hospital in one piece,” he explained.
They might well be in one piece. Just in a more compressed form.

“Are you saying that I’m a bad driver?” she said
He’d rather they use a cab from now on? Plus, I remember distinctly when she managed to smash her car into a garage door. When she hit a fire hydrant so hard, she lost her memory. And I’m sure there’s other incidents that show she’s not a safe participant in traffic.

“In order for me to come here, I had to allow two other people to die,” he said.
I think he could have phrased it better than ‘I sacrificed two innocent people at the Altar of Time so I could claim you for myself’.

Herb had said that he had witnessed her death and that it would’ve been impossible
Actually, I think the exact wording was…that she’s still alive but Clark wouldn’t like her very much.

“Before I die would be nice,” she added wryly.

Before their wedding then.
jawdrop rotflol

If nothing else, telling Lois everything would be the perfect medicine any doctor could order to postpone their nuptials.
Naughty boy! Naughty!

Psst. Don't hate Clark, please.
Because he’s a cowardly cheat, trying to trick Lois into his bed and absconding with her stories?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.