The reward for finishing up cleaning the house tonight? Chapter 9 smile. Woo-hoo! hyper

I really enjoyed the intimacy of this chapter--even for all the confusion and misguided everything going on between them. As a reader, it was really nice to see Lois and Clark connect...even in the midst of Lois medicated/sick and Clark in ever-growing concern. They needed that, and IMO, it showed a lot of truth to what they really are (despite how crazy of a situation they are in).

"I wish this was real,” she finally murmurs, and Clark shivers when her lips ghost against the skin under his jaw. “I wish…I wish you could really be mine.”

Wow...powerful. And so honest. If only Clark knew the true context. But I love that it shows where Lois is--that she's not just play-acting. That it isn't just make believe. She fell for Clark, she has feelings for him. She wants them to be together.

So, bottom line, we have two people that really want a relationship. That care about each other. Very positive dance clap love. Now...to just figure out how exactly that can happen.

Thinking now, it HAS to be through Lois. I don't think that Clark can even begin to decipher all of what is happening--to him everything is veiled in a relationship context. No time travel, no plot to save Utopia. Why would he suspect any of the sort? Lois seems to be unraveling...she's not handling things and getting more desperate as the ties seem closer to being cut with Clark. I'm hoping sheer desperation pushes her to finally open up to Clark? She loves him, knows accutely how much she needs him, and maybe will be forced into some sort of reality check as things get worse?

I can't wait to find out out! Awesome! notworthy

Laura (who is very determined for this Lois and Clark to live happily ever after grovel )

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~