Be still my breaking heart! And yet, for all the emotional hell you are putting L&C through (and us, I might add!!!), this was a beautiful chapter. I love Clark using his powers to help Lois feel better. I haven't often seen that - where he's tending to a sick Lois and using his powers to alleviate her pain.

Interesting thoughts are swirling around in my head over Lois' migraines. It reminds me A LOT of the thing Leslie Luckabee was doing to her, and they way he gave her pain to make her do things she didn't want to - like telling Clark she wanted a divorce. Could it be that mystery villain is doing something similar? Could she have resolved to tell Clark the truth about what's going on, and they found out and caused her migraine?

As usual, you have a TON of gorgeous phrases and imagery going on in this chapter. I'd quote them all, but that would take too long (plus, I had to read this in sections over the course of the day - no more naps in this house to give Mommy some reading time!).

I'm glad to see Clark finally realizing that something isn't quite right. I just hope he knows that something is ACTUALLY wrong, and it's not Lois getting cold feet on him. And when he DOES find out that someone is using Lois, I'm both fearful of and excited for his righteous anger over it.

Holding my breath for the next part.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon