Originally Posted by cuidadora
Definitely their nightmare come true. At least Lord Luthor and his retinue didn't recognize Clark. You definitely nailed Lex at his charming and sinister best. Or is that worst? clap

Glad in this tale that Lois at least initially has misgivings about Luthor. Too bad she seems to be doubting her instincts, and falling for his charm. Not unexpected though, since she seems to be naive in many ways.

There's a chance I'll have to give my body over to Lex, if I'm forced to marry him, she thought

Either that sums up her naivete perfectly, or she thinks arranged marriages don't result in babies. A chance? More likely she'll have no choice. Of course I realize she doesn't know that yet.

Most definitely their worst nightmare. For two very close, very different reasons. Thanks for feeling like I nailed Lex. He's hard to write for!

As for Lois - she's still holding out on the hope that he won't find her acceptable to marry. If he doesn't, then she doesn't have to give her body over.

Poor, naïve Lois.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon