Wow--what a great write-up of Lex.

He came across both creepy and charming, very much like in the show. And Lois' reaction is so perfectly like the show, too--how she is a bit intregued, but also, deep down, knows something isn't right. That he's hiding something--that there is more to him than he lets on.

Why, thank you! I always find it a little difficult to write for Lex, so I'm always happy to hear that the character rings true for others. He certainly is sleazy, isn't he?

I'm so glad that, well as of now, Clark hasn't entered Lex's radar. I was really worried that Lex would immediately recognize him. At least some time has been boughten. But, really, I'm worried for when things amp up. If Lois gets forced into a marriage, I can't imagine her going through with it. She loves Clark. And, if Clark knows how much Lois does NOT want to marry Lex, I can (scarily) see him possibly trying to help her prevent it. The paths have got to cross at some point---and that'll be bad!

This Lex is perhaps a bit more arrogant than our Lex. Anyone who isn't a lord/someone who he can use just doesn't register on his radar. He barely even looked at Clark before selling him into slavery. And Clark looks a lot different now. Clean. Shorter hair. Neat and finer clothing. (After all, a simple pair of glasses can throw most folks, so why not a complete makeover to keep him unrecognizable.) wink

More to come soon! Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon