That bit of indifference--what Lois threw at Clark when he was able to track her down at the Planet--that's the type of thing that's going to slowly eat Clark up inside mecry.

For as well as Lois knows Clark, Jimmy gets a lot of praise for, really, how tuned in he is to the situation at hand. He knows Clark--knows his heart--and seems to be able to sense something maybe isn't right. Maybe he's picking up on Clark's reservation towards Lois (though while also being head over heals in love)? Or maybe he can tell Lois isn't 'where's she should be if they are so happily dating? I don't know, but I am glad he sorta gave Lois a 'check'--a 'hey, my friend is in love with you, this is serious' type of wake up for the relationship. I commend him. Great job, Jimmy! clap

I'm really hoping for Lois to step up to the problem, try to at least push for a different outcome. I know she thinks she is doing the right thing overall--I don't think she got into this situation for any other reason than that. But she has such good instincts, it's what her whole career has been based on. Even if logic is telling her to continue as directed, her heart--her core being--is screaming at her to find another way.

If she loves Clark as much as she claims to...if loosing him will surely destroy her...how can she expect loosing 'them' will be something that he can overcome? He's going to feel everything that she is dreading to experience ten-fold--because there are lies, deceit, and mistrust on top of situational issues.

It's so unfair to Clark. Bottom line. Come on, Lois! Remedy this. Find strength in youself. Put Clark FIRST thumbsup. He deserves someone that will.

Sitting on ever-sharp pins and needles notworthy.

Amazing job--not looking forward to the wait for Part 9!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 07/11/16 01:40 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~