Originally Posted by LMA
What a wonderful first meeting notworthy...

I loved the reality of their few moments together. How they both know instantly that the other is unattainable (even though you can sense attraction wink ).And I really enjoyed how supportive Lois was of Clark's abilities--whether wood carving or 'super powers' Lois is always so encouraging.

I really liked that even Lucy was able to pick up on their interest in each other. That look Clark gets on his face concerning Lois--that dreamy in-love stare--is pretty hard to miss.

I'm so much enjoying this! And I'm intregued by really how young they both are when they come across each other. It adds to the uniqueness of this piece!

Lovely clap!
Laura

I think any "first meeting" between the two is interesting. (Whether or not it goes well.) Especially knowing that they are fated to fall for one another in the end.

Lois IS rather supportive and encouraging of Clark, no matter what. (And no matter what her relationship to him.) It's why we like her so much. wink

I think just about anyone can tell that L&C have this spark of attraction between them. No matter what universe they are in.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon