wallbash clap wallbash clap wallbash

Well, as of right now, I also am feeling bad for Lois. And Clark. (And me--cause I've been 'saving' this section for a bit...and now I've read it...I'm caught up...and all that is left....is to wait...for more...till you post again mecry ).

What-A-Chapter notworthy...

Even though I hate what Lois is doing to Clark, I really do feel for her...for what a horrible 'Rock/Hard Place' she has gotten herself into. Clark is her friend--best friend--and she is so currently aware right now in the story of how amazing, how beautiful, a person he is. She knows his value, his importance in her life. She may have blinders on to whatever 'situation' is manipulating her (the idea that Lois is being lied to intrigues me, too thumbsup), but what makes me so empathetic to her, is the fact that she is honestly aware of Clark, of all that makes him so special of a person in her life. How horrible--to have to choose to hurt the person who means everything to you to save 'the greater good'.

And despite being completely enthralled with this story, I'm still trying to piece together just what is going on? grin

What is Lex doing? (At least, one positive IMO, is Lois' awareness that Lex has this evil, scary side).

How can hurting Clark save everything from going so wrong?

Where do these glimpses into her (Lois') future self belong? We're currently at the end of Season #1 in the story...But Lois has 'seen' her getting scared at the end of her date to Clark (Lucky Leon, Season #2), Lois and Clark engaged and cooking in Clark's apartment (Season #3's COTOC, maybe? Not 100%--it's been awhile for that one whistle ), and the talk about 'beds' in the newsroom (VD, Season #3).

But I really don't think this is an 'Alternate Lois' or a 'Clone Lois' or anything--this one is in too much distress to not be authentic (I think? dizzy ).

Great job, Anti-K...you have me, as usual, dying for more! clap
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/08/16 03:24 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~