Yikes! What is Lois up to? There is so much said and yet left unsaid (you're so good at that, Anti-K. I always reveal too much.) Why does she want to date Clark but not date him? Why is it important to break his heart? How will doing so save the world? Who revealed her future thoughts to her? How can she save the world without crushing Clark or herself in the process?

Your flashbacks are sneaky. First, I thought they were daydreams, and then I realized they were actual memories. When did Lois see Clark relaxing on the beach? The only time was...? Yikes! During Ordinary People. And if she recalled THAT incident, which happened after she knew, then DOES she know? Thank you for letting us know that she knows. So, what exactly is she up to? I have some guesses but I don't know who is behind it. (Although, I'm leaning towards Tempus, but I could be wrong.) During the first part, I was leaning towards Luthor, but now... no, I can't see how he could be.

It's going to be a long week before the next part is posted and even longer still before I know the answers to the numerous questions still buzzing in my head. clap

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/01/16 08:52 PM. Reason: pronouns... grumble

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.