Darth Michael: wave
Hi Virginia!
It’s been too long
peep

/looks at screen/ That’s a short conversation. Did Clark break up with her? Again?
Not that kind of conversation.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by Scene 1
“So, what did you do last weekend? I tried calling but you never answered.”
CLARK: Umm…Mayson?
Yep. That's exactly what she's wondering.

Or desperate.
Same diff.

And that’s a surprise because…?
LOIS: Because no one can wait for more than four seconds on an answer. It’s humanly impossible.
CLARK: /shock/ It is?
Ooops. clap

And she needed a strong set of arms.
Exactly!
/Dan volunteers/
LOIS: I said a ‘strong’ set of arms.
DAN: What? My shirts are loud.

Should come in handy when they lock him up in a padded room.
That's the theory. Why he's been practicing for years.

No, actually…
Yep. He was there.

Maybe he ended up in front of Mayson’s apartment. And she certainly gave the impression that she’d like to help him with getting his mind off of things.
MAYSON: Geeze! How long and high to have I have to wave this flag before he notices me?

Lying?
Helping people. (It's a POV thing.)

What do you think?
LOIS: /cat/ /mad/
That it might drive Lois to adopt 30 cats? Possibly.

Like a Greek demi-god on this way to Mount Olympus?
Sort-of.

CLARK: /if I let her eat those chips, her fuse might clog and she won’t go off/
Junk Food. It's what really soothes the savage beast. That and chocolate.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Let’s see…
Well, they SAY they do.

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by Scene1
“Listening to people. Investigating. Getting to the heart of a problem. Finding solutions. Informing the public of impending dangers. Helping people,” he went on.
No. Nope. Right. That will be the day. rotflol Yeah, only when there’s a camera nearby and election day is near.
Yes, but Clark's glasses are tinged a bit pinker than the rest of us and Lois knows this.

Plus, she does so wearing a sexy smile. And when she B&E’s Superman’s bedroom, she wears little else.
LOIS: Now, if only I could figure out where he lies his head...

Originally Posted by ER
His eyes twinkled in the darkness as he smiled. She had never noticed what a striking shade of brown they were; almost the same color as freshly toiled earth.
Huh, must be new contacts because last year, they were a dull, insipid mud brown.
I figured you would notice the similarities between "freshly toiled earth" and "mud". [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by ER
Lois set down her soda and picked up the bag of chips.
Admitting defeat?
No. If she eats all of her enemies provisions, then it means that she'll have more strength than him, because she'll still have all hers. wink

Cute stuff. You’re great at banter
[Linked Image] Thanks, Michael. Sometimes, it's easier writing conversations than sticking to plot points. It could be why some of my stories tend to the long side.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.