Deadly Chakram: Thank you so much for reading and commenting (and adding your own conversation to the mix wink ).

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
So, I saw this last night right before bed. I read it (on my phone) this morning while the kids were watching cartoons. And now, tonight, I finally get the chance to drop you a line.
Thanks for coming back. That sounds often what my time table is when reading the story, if I can read it in one sitting.

I really enjoyed this piece! I love watching Clark constantly side-step Lois' questions. And I chuckled at the little near-slips like "Bali." Boy, Lois IS blind if she didn't pick up on Clark's sorrow over the people who'd died.
Thank you. Clark's being honest... for Clark. laugh Lois isn't likely to think CK=S just because he said he needed to relax walking on the beaches of Bali. Not that he DID say that, exactly. More that he's pulling her leg. Why wouldn't he lie? She always does to dodge telling someone uncomfortable truths. Like he might have spent the weekend with Mayson in her Uncle's cabin.

I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing this continued into something a bit longer. (Hint, hint)
I'm sure that Lois and Clark will be having more conversations in the future. Whether or not they'll be set in the same locale, on the same topics, with L&C in the same mood, so it sounds like a continuation of the same story, is currently unforeseen in my Magic 8 Ball. Check back later.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.