Okay, with the changes made last night, the login should work at least when you do not check the "remember me" checkbox. This means, you should stay logged in while you keep your browser open (your session is kept alive).

Caveat: when you suspend your mobile devices, the browser might discard the session data after a while and you find yourself logged out when you turn it back on. At least, that's what happens on my Windows Phone with Mobile Internet Explorer. I do not know how it behaves on Androids and iPhones or iPads.

So, it would be great to hear from you guys here in this thread if it a) works for you now and b) how it works for you on your phone/tablet.

Meanwhile, I'll be scouring the net to hunt down when and why the "remember me" feature might break the login. I'm not alone in that it doesn't work, right?

wave Michael

Disclaimer and note-to-self: For me, the "remember me" checkbox still works on my Desktop Internet Explorer and the boards send me a whole slew of cookies I don't get in Chrome and Firefox.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.