I, too, have been getting logged out every time I turn off my internet and come back. And logged out going to a fresh page (but only if I click that button asking me to stay logged in -- ironic, I know). Like Lynn, I too didn't chime in because logging in to the website each day isn't that big a deal (since my user name and password are saved between uses) and others had already described the problem.

The bigger deal to me is the fact that none of the TOC links work. As a reader (especially one trying to locate stories to nominate for the Kerth awards), I'm finding it frustrating to locate those eligible stories that aren't on the Archives yet or to recommend stories to others. As a writer, I use links to refer readers to my other stories, to correct errors, and to link story parts to one another, none of which I can do at the moment without doing a search on myself. Since I have a story with hundred of parts, slogging through the search results wastes my valuable and limited writing/computer time. I agree with Michael, what was so bad with the last format? Can we please go back, so our links work again?

I appreciate all the hard work everyone is doing to fix these problems, especially since you're working in a foreign language (UBB). Good luck with finding a solution that works for everyone.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.