Michael, here are the settings for the boards. I'd like for you to tell me what I should change the settings to because in the research I've done on the support forum tells me that these are correct. I do not run Zoomway's board and at this point I don't know who does so I can't tell you what their settings are set to. What I do know is that, again, it's a known issue with this version of UBB. For all I know they had support come in a fix it, which is what I am trying to for all, what? Six of you having this issue? At least, that is who is complaining. I DO have one user that cannot log in at all now since I made the change to prefix the cookies with "lc"

The reboot of the server was done to fix the STMP issue that was affecting the entire host, which mean sites like the nfanfic and kerthawards, which is going through nominations right now, were also stuck.

Until I hear back from support, I don't know what else to do. But please, enlighten me to what you think I should do.

So right now I am stuck between a rock and a hard place here.

I'll let you know what support says when I hear back from them.

[Linked Image]

Annette wink
Boards Chief Administrator

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993