Right. There I am, working on my paper for school, trying to be a good girl... not even on IRC. And Dr Richards, instead of being a good influence, tells me there's new fic posted on the boards! I'm never finishing this paper now...

“So, what did you think of the movie?”

I smile up at Clark as we walk out of the cinema together.
Present tense Lois! I love this already. <g> And she's on a date with Clark! Even better. Unless it's not Lois, but in the spirit of Christmas I'll trust you. wink

Can I quote Pam, here? You'll take any chance you can get to mention TOGOM. <g>

“What?” Now he’s openly curious, and even... sounding a little alarmed? But why? This is a good idea. I know it. It’s a great idea. And not even Clark is going to put me off it.
Hee. <g> I see where this is going. And also, I love the mood - so comfortable, nice. smile smile smile And it is Lois. <g>

“And you’ll be there yourself?”

He looks indecisive for a moment. Then he gives me a resigned smile. “Of course I will, Lois.”
That's going to be kind of hard to pull off...

It’s a Christmas ornament. An embracing trio, standing close to each other, arms around each other. It’s supposed to represent a family, and in a way I can’t help but feel that’s appropriate.

The family Superman doesn’t have on Earth; the family I want him to feel that he does have.

Me. And Clark.
Awwwww, that is a lovely thought. smile But I can't help thinking she'll be kind of disappointed when she finds out Superman is not actually as lonely as she'd thought. Not because she doesn't want him to be happy, or anything, but because the whole nice thought and party and gift lose their point. Although I'm sure Clark will appreciate it.

But maybe, just maybe, if I find the perfect Christmas gift for him, he might realise. And, if I’m so very lucky and this turns out to be the special Christmas I’m hoping for, he’ll love me too.

Maybe. I can only hope. And dream.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. wink I'm loving this. razz

Better post part 2 soon. wildguy

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)