LMA

Wonderful job! hyper hyper hyper...

The details of the dream sequence were superb--you definitely not only transported Lois, but also me, into that world. It was so interesting to see how Lois' subcontious put her life situations, combined with the movie, into a reality check she needed to have.

And, totally, I LOVE how Lois is going into Mad Dog Lane mode here at the end. Go Lois!!!! You belong with Clark dance clap dance.

Can not wait to read the conclusion!
Laura

Yikes! Talk about pressure! help

This story was finished, but then I got a lot of PM's about a confrontation between Lois and Lana. So the ending is being rewritten just a bit. Mix in RL, a family wedding and work duties going into the stratosphere its been difficult to put everything back together after I have torn it apart. But don't fear it will be done!

Yes, Lois subconscious was trying to let her know that Clark Kent is her man! Lana or rather Miss Dairy Freeze can take a hike! hyper

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.