MikeM

One of the many things I like about Morgana stories is that Lois and Clark are not isolated to the degree they were portrayed in the series. In the series they only had immediate family and a tight and small group of co-workers from the Planet (basically Jimmy and Perry). In Morgana's stories they each have many friends and in the stories where they get together they have many friends as a couple which leads to a much fuller life outside the workplace. All of that makes it just that much more realistic to me.

Thank you Mike! In my universe, Lois is prickly, but not impossible to deal with. Diane's character did appear twice in the series, one of the few folks in the newsroom background to have a speaking part. She will always make an appearance in one of my stories.

As you mentioned, it is a little more realistic. thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.