Well, they're taking some small steps forward. It's only been 2 or 3 days since Lois threw in his face how right she was about Dr. Carlin, demanding that Clark as her partner had to accept her instincts. After she wouldn't listen to him about Luthor. And now she's made a 180 degree turn, wanting to renew their friendship after treating Clark horribly for months. No wonder Clark is questioning her sincerity. I'm glad she shared some of her feelings with Clark, and hopefully that will lead to them moving forward. He did agree to try to be her friend, which he may see as giving in to her yet again.

I'm glad to see him cautious about trusting Lois with his heart again. She really hurt him and that takes more than a couple of days to repair.

Did this Lois like canon Lois stop the wedding, or did Henderson's arrival? Does Clark know? I've been assuming this is canon Clark and Lois, just with Clark slower to go back to the way things were. And this story seems more realistic to me, than just ignoring all the issues that the 1st season left hanging. If she did and trusts Clark enough to tell him, that would help him to see that she is serious about resuming their friendship and that maybe it could be much more.

While Clark knows he has trust issues with Lois, does Lois realize that she also has trust issues with Clark?

Still waiting for them to trust each other enough to really talk out their feelings and issues. I can see how that probably will be delayed until they understand what they are.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly