Ouch! How painful. It's so sad to see Clark treat anyone this way, even if he is feeling hurt. He never treated Lex Luthor this bad and he's a BAD GUY! I feel for Lois. At least, she's learning to appreciate how difficult it is to be her friend.

How can he claim to still be in love with her and yet treat her so horribly? I'm glad Clark is willing to talk to Lois again and give her a second chance. I hope that means that he's going to stop being such a sour puss. She's trying and he isn't. Apparently, all she can do is make him miserable, no matter what. If he has given up on her completely, what is he still doing there? Is he trying to prove himself right, that Lois is this horrible person and he was stupid for ever loving her? Yeah, that's the perfect way to get himself out of this funk. What a grouch! Where's Martha to Gibb's slap him out of being a jerk? I'm beginning to wonder why she's even trying.

I can't remember why they decided to follow Dr. Kelly in the first place. Was it because they saw Dr. Carlin meet up with her? Or because their records showed that the ACL Corp and LexCorp had her in common? I hope they find Lex's body before he rises from the dead again. While the Phoenix is many people's favorite episode, I personally could do without the Lex-Interruptus.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.