Lol Marcus...the antagonist should just walk away! I think you just plot-untwisted literally every story in the history of literature. wink

Interesting thought about the ironic twist, Virginia. My vision was that Tempus was going back to his bored younger self to assure him "it gets better." laugh I don't think Tempus is evil, either...but everyone knows that the villain has more fun!

Glad you liked it, ScifiJoan. smile I was rather worried about writing comedy - everyone has different tastes, and it's hard to know how sarcasm will read. Tempus' brand of humor really relies on his voice and his body language - Lane Davies was so great in that role; I just hoped to do him justice.

I totally understand where you're coming from, Lynn! I also enjoy meta-humor, as evidenced in Breaching the Ivory Tower. wink Knowing you read the story just because you saw I had written it...gosh, that really means everything to me. Thank you so much for that compliment!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink