I love Tempus! clap What a wonderful treat of a holiday treat! lol

I kept hoping that the ironic would happen. Tempus would accidentally change young TJ's opinion of Lois and Clark and make him decide not to be the villain old Tempus was, thereby creating a fun paradox. Alas. That was not meant to be.

Loved your tongue and cheek barbs at the show, the changing of characters, and how everything always resolves with our couple loving each other more.

This is my favorite line, though, the line that might change TJ's tune to be more evil (although, I've never thought of him as evil per se, just villainous).
Tempus smacked him on the side of the head. “It’s about the entertainment! Every good villain knows that you have to let the heroes catch you so that the game can continue. Geez, I spend days writing and practicing the exposition speeches I have to deliver as a delaying tactic until Lois and Clark figure out how to foil my schemes.”

I also loved your hint that the reason that TJ / Tempus hates Clark so much wasn't because he was Superman, it was because he wanted Lois for himself (at least, through prom). I feel sorry for Katie. [Linked Image] Wouldn't it be funny, if someone wrote a story where Tempus kidnaps TJ and brings him back to go to school with Lois Lane and tries to woo her; thereby becoming one of her federal disasters? Anyway, just a thought.

Thoroughly enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.