That was fun! You did a great job with comedy. There were lots of clever parts.

This cracked me up:

“Hmm. It’s strange,” TJ said, recalling the various images he had seen of the woman. “She looks like most of the pictures I’ve seen of her. But there are a few scattered ones where she looks much older, almost as if she was a completely different person.”

This had me laughing too:

“1996,” Tempus said. “Oh, how a year has changed things for our romantic leads. No more frog-eating clones, previously dead fiancées, unscrupulous doctors taking advantage of amnesiacs, and the New Kryptonians have been sent packing. Wedded bliss abounds.”

And this was funny too:

“You’ve got a lot to learn about being a bad guy. It’s not just about witty dialogue and knowing winks to the camera.”

TJ looked around the room, curious to see if he was being filmed.

Tempus smacked him on the side of the head. “It’s about the entertainment! Every good villain knows that you have to let the heroes catch you so that the game can continue. Geez, I spend days writing and practicing the exposition speeches I have to deliver as a delaying tactic until Lois and Clark figure out how to foil my schemes.”

Nice way to weave together the Christmas episodes with Tempus and a little comedy too.