YES! hyper Love how Clark and Lois are both seeing how they've contributed to the distancing in their relationship, and are thinking of ways to repair it by looking at the other's point of view and trying to change their own thoughts, words and deeds. I've been looking forward to this part of the story.

It's perfect how Clark realized he needed to apologize as Superman to try to repair that bridge with Lois rather than destroying it. And that in turn led to her seeing him as behaving differently. Then her step by step process to realizing how her behavior both before and after Luthor have contributed to Clark's reactions, and the coldness & distance in their relationship.

I'm glad she recognizes how important he is in her life. Nicely done that she is planning to show him with specifics and in more than just one way. She's really taking her insights to heart and has a strategy to change more than one aspect of her behavior. Looking forward to seeing her working to get through his defenses, and his reactions.

So glad she's finally putting Clark at the top of her "To Do" list. I think putting him there is an important part of healing their partnership and friendship. That's one thing that bothered me in earlier chapters, especially deciding that finding out the extent of the criminal behavior of her dead fiance was more important than figuring out why her live partner was distant. It seemed as though Clark was always coming in a distant second or later, Lois was choosing to deal with him later and as Scarlett O'Hara would say, "to think about that tomorrow." It's nice that tomorrow seems to have come! wink

Great part! clap

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly