Wow, so much happening in this part. Clark faces his fears and talks to Lois as Superman. Clearly, writing in his journal has helped him see everything he went through from Lois's point of view. I'm glad he's starting to see that he can't blame her for treating the two sides of himself differently, when he's the one who has kept it from her that they were the same man. For the first time, we actually see Lois asking Superman the tough questions, even if they are off the record. clap And he didn't run away from revealing at least some truths to her. Good steps all around!

I like that Lois realized what a wonderful friend Clark has been to her -- why he became her best friend -- and how she hasn't been much of a friend in return. I'm excited to see Lois enacting her new plan to befriend Clark on his terms. It's amazing how even just a little effort can mean so much and I hope Clark accepts her efforts and reciprocates.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.