Why should Lois love Clark when he's treating her with such contempt? /looks around for green studded bat to bash Clark over the head with/ Of course, she still cares for Superman! She's not one who throws her heart around willy-nilly, even though it seemed that way when she agreed to marry Luthor after Superman turned her down.

I'm glad Clark finally stood up to Lois and threw her words back in her face. Too bad she didn't recognize his sarcasm. I wish he'd just tell Lois that she's not allowed to use her "instincts" until she recognizes his.

I liked Superman's quick-fix for capturing Ari Carlin and Lois's double. While not quite the awful action sequence from the original episode, it made a whole lot much more sense.

I still don't understand how being in a Kryptonite cage took away Clark's powers for 2 months, but being shot by Kryptonite, actually having it within his body even if for less than 5 minutes -- he was able to heal from immediately.

So, what's going to happen now that the case has been solved? Will they finally talk? /bites fingernails/ Or will their ambivalence break their partnership apart?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.