Well, it was lead poisoning that I was hoping I was wrong about. Won't Lois have some permanent brain and/or nerve and muscle damage from such a high exposure? I suppose it's possible that she might escape, especially as adults aren't as vulnerable to permanent damage from it, but this worries me. Or is Lois so smart that she can lose some IQ points and still be smarter than the average bear? smile But what kind of antidote would one have to lead poisoning? From research on medlineplus.gov, it seems that usually a high lead overdose is ingested, and so they pump the stomach or something of that sort, but how would they get it out of the bloodstream? Very complicated. I hope she survives! Wouldn't it be sad if she died now, when the cure is in sight?

This was a well-done section. I liked the wedding, and I'm glad that Clark argued Lois into needing to see her parents. And, of course, there are the wonderful tantalizing hints that Lois might live just before you kill her off in the last section (or have her turn out to be the Lois-clone, substituted for the real Lois in the very first section, and then tell us that part 21 is actually 21 of 84 parts). Can't wait for the next part!