Another great chapter smile...

I really am enjoying--not the distance between Lois and Clark--but the fact that more thought is going into the engagement/etc that tore them apart for awhile.

There is so much emotion, so much pain, separating Lois and Clark in BATP/HOL. While they kinda manage to get it back to an awkward friendship as the season ends, while MX shows still a bit of a strain between Lois and Clark, there wasn't really any conversation in the series about everything. And think about it, HUGE things had happened: Clark told Lois he LOVED her...Lois told Superman she LOVED him...Lois very nearly got married to someone she didn't know who then died. That's a lot of 'life' to work through.

Going through the emotions, writing down the pain, trying to understand the situation. I like how the story is going 'here'. It's valid--and validating.

But in the meantime, my heart almost broke when I read:

Occasionally Lois would invite Clark over for pizza and a movie, but Clark always told her that he had plans for the night. Things were so tentative between them that Lois didn’t even ask what his plans were anymore.

When Pizza and a Movie Night--the go-to 'Lois & Clark Friend Activity'--can't even happen? frown whinging thud dizzy mecry So so sad. You know they are really not in a good place...

Looking foward to more,
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 11/03/15 01:31 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~