[Linked Image]

I spent my free writing time working on the next plot arc instead of responding to FDK.
EW’s MUSE: See what I have to put up with? First the EW has me working overtime, and then I don’t even get chocolates!

Now that the kids are back in school, I’m hoping to be faster at replying.
party School has started again! hyper

LEX: You found Bender? Terrific! Now, kill him!
laugh

EW: Sorry, Mr. Luthor, but Bender is still missing.
Oops?

Although, Lex did have to let some lawyers go for being caught overbilling their employer and for skimming profits off the top. Their bodies are still missing.
LEX: But I can provide their heads, if need be. They’re in my study, top shelf on the right.

CLARK: Actually, funny thing, I breath better in space than next to Lois.
LOIS: Huh. I wonder if the new perfume has anything to do with. I found it in Miranda’s shop, right next to the Revenge cupboard. It came in a green flask.

BABY RAGE: Aw, Judge, let them have one last time before they die.
CLARK: How does *he* know about the curse?

CLARK: I can’t help it, your honor. My partner is just too hot!
EW: /has made a very old joke and is now worried about lack of laughter in the audience./
rotflol

CLARK: Thanks, man. See, minha, even Micheal agrees we should get married first.
LOIS: /takes it the wrong way when Clark takes it the wrong way/
Oops?

Or Christmas. It’s already October, so her birthday won’t be up again until next Sept.
Huh. You sure? Some schools of thought place her birthday in October huh
LOIS: Yes! Two days from now!

LOIS: I’d take Halloween, too!
clap The Superman-version of the Naughty Nurse costume?

ER: I’m wondering what he’d do if Lois actually kicked him out of her bed one night for such a remark.
EW: Cheat on Clark with Superman?
Convenient, isn’t it?
LOIS: What?

I did know that DNA tests should take more time than it seems to take Abby, but maybe that has something to do with backlog.
Sadly, now. More with chemical processes and such…

DA: We actually don’t fire people for stealing boyfriends, unless abduction is involved.
This *is* Metropolis and Mayson *did* at one time suggest she take Clark in/into a cabin in the woods.

ER: As opposed to the defendant swearing that he wasn’t read his rights?
EW: American justice system for ya!
[Linked Image]

You might have noticed, but I do have a tendency to do things excessively.
laugh

They were unofficially officially dating (undercover), so I doubt he would want to throw her in a dumpster during that time.
Unless he dumped her?

EW: Maybe they were cursed with Lex Luthor because they didn’t. /thinsk she’s being cute/
Cute.

LOIS: Oh, that totally makes sense.
CLARK: That actually sounds reasonable.
LEX: I think I was just insulted.
[Linked Image] He does appear to be smarter than Ralph.

EW: You do recall what happened to this [totally recalled] driverless taxi, right?
Yes. But that’s the cabbies fault. He wasn’t driving according to the road conditions.

LOIS: Okay, I respect Clark enough as a reporter to sleep with him. /holds up finger to stop you from interrupting/ That doesn’t happen all that often.
laugh
CLARK: And yet, she does appear to want to have sex with me all the time these days.

TOMORROW’S DP HEADLINE: Snell and four other inmates died in prison escape when someone fired a cruse missle into the Metropolis Jail last night…
rotflol

Although, that could be a fun aside story… /drifts into her imagination/
hyper Anotologies are all the rage now! /points at Rogue One and the planned Han Solo one/

CLARK: I don’t understand why Clark Jr doesn’t have powers and yet all our other kids do, Lois.
LOIS: Me, either, Clark, unless you once sent me an imposter-gram. /thinks this is funny/
CLARK: /doesn’t think this is funny/ You… you’d… you of all people would be able to tell us apart, wouldn’t you?
LOIS: /has now also decided that this isn’t funny. At all/
clap

Yes, ‘won’t’ because he’ll have to take longer than a moment to change because he couldn’t possibly have his tuxedo hiding in his pocket…
Yes, but still. 2 seconds to, 2 seconds there, 2 seconds back.

ER: Solicitation. Theft. Illegal entering of buildings. Marriage fraud. Assault.
EW: Lois was never arrested for Marriage Fraud and the other charges never made it to trial.
rotflol

He makes a good ‘get-away-man’.
He does. She should marry him.

ER: /hmmm/ That’s an odd place for a scar.
EW: There’s a good spot for a scar?
True. But it just was suspicious, like maybe Lex did something to her.

Thanks for the comments, Michael, and for continuing to bring me smiles and inspire me to keep writing. I promise to get to the end of this Book at some point.
smile1 And I was originally wondering if I was maybe doing too much FDK…hmm…I probably should now go hide…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.