Christina: Thanks for reading and commenting! wave

*psst* I think you mean "respective" rather than "Perspective" Perspective is a way of viewing things while respective is "belonging to."
blush Can I blame it on spell checking too late during the night? Thanks. Fixed.

*goes back to an enjoyable read*
Don't let me stop you. [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Christina
Originally Posted by WC 215
Lois exhaled back into her seat with disappointment.

Apparently, she was the only one of them who had found that incredibly hot.
What, the confidence or the hot/cool moment? I could see the second and the first together, just not individually.
His confidence was hot. Lois was still referring to it in the second line, not his lack of notice of her being warmed up.

So he's finally reassured that the woman was a fake.
Some of us like being reassured that what we know is true really in fact is true. It never hurts.

Quite honestly I think Clark would have been much better served to have given her a massage than to try and sneak peeks over other people's shoulders. It would have been enjoyable for both parties, if a little tortuous (but what sweet torture!)
Shall I let him know that it's okay then to touch Lois?
CLARK: thud
He'll be getting back to you on that. evil Perhaps I should tell him that you don't expect him to do so while at the ball.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.